[Xymon] xymonclient.ps1 questions

zak.beck at accenture.com zak.beck at accenture.com
Mon Feb 23 09:42:07 CET 2015

Hi Martin

At the moment you're correct, dirsize does not support files. We had reason
to amend dirtime to support files, so I can put this on the todo list.

Secondly, I've not seen that error before but then it does look like you're
using double your total :) - might be something weird in the way Windows is
reporting back the data.

Memory              Used       Total  Percentage

clear Actual             8734M       4096M          0% - invalid data

Zak