Hellow

Ales Krek aleskrek at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 16:19:30 CET 2015

i'm new to xymon and i don't realy know how to start. do u have any user guide or something? thet would realy help me.
i was reading thet article http://www.xymon.com/archive/2005/08/msg00183.html but i don't get it....help.
And another think Apache server. I dont hva a server. is it possible to have server (Apache) on computer witch i will be usig or not?
I'm using ubuntu Ubuntu 12.04. LTS and when i try to type ak at ubuntu:/usr$ cd /usr/ports/devel/gmake; make; make install
i get that...

bash: cd: /usr/ports/devel/gmake: No such file or directory
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
as u see i don't know much about it. but i want to learn whit your help.
Tnx!