[Xymon] Idea about GUI

Isaac W Traxler traxler at lsu.edu
Fri Dec 4 17:00:30 CET 2015

Here is something I was toying arouond with a while back.

All the changes (except a few) are done as tweaks to the the static html.
- Two changes to config files (xymonmenu.cfg and xymonserver.cfg) were
needed.
- libcolor.h needed a change.
- xymongen-pagegen.c needed changes to support each cell of the table
having its own background color. The worst color of the page became a
frame around the page instead of the background of the page.

Comments?

The patchfile for pagegen is 51 lines (to give an idea of tweaks):
- add table to store class names
char td_style_table[COL_COUNT+1][7] = {"green", "clear", "blue", "purple",
"yellow", "red", "miss"};

- change
   fprintf(output, "<td align=center>");
to this
   fprintf(output, "<TD class=\"td%s\">", td_style_table[e->color]);

If there is interest I will update the patch files for latest version and
pass on what I have so far. I had not quite got the framing perfect on
some of the pages (last bug I think).

--
Isaac Traxler
Storage & Infrastructure Manager