[Xymon] xymon hostdata module going rogue

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Dec 1 21:51:12 CET 2015

On Tue, December 1, 2015 9:32 am, John Thurston wrote:
*snip*

> In this occurrence, it does not appear to be related to a "drop"
> message. My last recorded "drop" was at 20151103-0846 and the alert
> process didn't start logging "which is not defined" until 20151120-0007

Hmm. Okay, that does change things slightly. Fortunately, that means it's
probably specifically caused by drops per se. Were there any other errors
that occurred with other components around this time? Perhaps the system
being low enough on memory that some re-allocations might have failed?

Regards,
-jc