[Xymon] issues with new install

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Dec 1 16:31:31 CET 2015

On Tue, December 1, 2015 2:42 am, Michael Resnick wrote:
> Using just rclient latest on rhel 6.6 xymon server with latest rpm - Xymon
> 4.3.24-1.el6.terabithia
> the only columns I am getting are clientlog conn info trends
>
> why aren't I seeing the rest of the columns ?
>
> Any help appreciated.

Hi,

I'm not incredibly familiar with rclient logistics, but it sounds like the
issue might stem from xymond_client either not running or not knowing to
process the incoming client message being received for the server.

Are you receiving all the columns (disk, cpu, memory, etc...) for the
xymon server *itself* and not getting them for a separate server you're
trying to check with rclient? Or does nothing listed have a set of columns
at all?

-jc