[Xymon] New to Xymon

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Aug 27 19:27:00 CEST 2015

On Fedora 22, it'll be systemd controlled, however "/sbin/service xymon
start" (or 'restart') should work.

If something truly unusual happened, you can reset the systemd unit file
with "systemctl preset xymonlaunch.service"

Tailing the log files in /var/log/xymon/ (specifically, xymonlaunch.log
and xymond.log) might provide useful info as we...

HTH,

-jc