[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.21

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Fri Aug 14 05:18:02 CEST 2015

Are you referring to the "info" and "trends" dots?  I think those are
hard-coded into the code that generates the non-green page.

Or are you referring to other non-gree dots for tests you don't want
displayed?  I'm not sure that it would make sense for a non-green dot to
not show up on the non-green page.  If you don't want to see them, you
could make them blue by disabling the tests.

Also, you can specify tests to not show on the non-green page by adding
"--nongreen-ignorecolums=test1,test2" to the command line for the xymongen
command.  This can be done either by appending to the xymongen command in
tasks.cfg, or by appending to the XYMONGENOPTS setting in xymonserver.cfg.

Cheers
Jeremy