[Xymon] uptime report / grep cpu days

Thomas Eckert thomas.eckert at it-eckert.de
Thu Apr 2 13:58:53 CEST 2015

Hi Gab,

it’s a bit late but I did not see any reply to your post.

I wrote a bit on the “fetch status from xymon via cli”-topic published today that should cover your use-case:

http://www.it-eckert.com/blog/2015/query-xymon-from-cli/ <http://www.it-eckert.com/blog/2015/query-xymon-from-cli/>

For the (missing) `uptime`-status column for *nix xymon-clients: starting with v4.3.18 it is possible to have a separate `uptime`-column for *nix-clients too, more details here:

http://www.it-eckert.com/blog/2015/separate-uptime-status-for-all-xymon-clients/ <http://www.it-eckert.com/blog/2015/separate-uptime-status-for-all-xymon-clients/>

HTH
Thomas