[Xymon] Terminal Server (Citrix) User Session Monitoring

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Tue Sep 30 16:25:39 CEST 2014

Isn't this the fourth time this exact email was sent?
And wasn't it answered the first time?

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Sin Andreas
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 3:38 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] Terminal Server (Citrix) User Session Monitoring

Hi folks

Is there anybody who is able to tell me, whether it's still possible with Xymon to monitor and collect user sessions for Citrix Terminal Servers as it used to be possible in the golden age of Hobbit?
I used to administrate Hobbit at my former employer and implemented user session monitoring back in 2009 with a tricky method based on the script termusers.pl which I got from this Xymon support community. However, I've changed my employer and now would like to implement Xymon more or less the same way as it was at my former employer for easy and simple monitoring & fast graphical reporting and I was wondering whether it's possible or not and whether there's anyone who could help me in this matter.
User Session monitoring is a knock-out criterion for me.

cheers
Andi

Beste GrĂ¼sse

Andreas Sin
System Engineer
Citrix Certified Expert (CCE)
[Beschreibung: cid:FCA900BF-A138-49FC-A09E-DE150D9809DC]
HINT AG
Bahnhofstrasse 4
CH-5600 Lenzburg

andreas.sin at hintag.ch<mailto:andreas.sin at hintag.ch>
Direktwahl            +41 58 404 59 55
Zentrale                +41 58 404 57 00
Fax                         +41 58 404 57 01
www.hintag.ch<http://www.hintag.ch/>