[Xymon] Different Timeouts for different tests?

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Mon Sep 29 23:33:22 CEST 2014

I've requested this same thing.  I have a site that takes upwards of 25
seconds to respond.  It's a special development site with a lot of
mapping and database data that it's accessing.  I'd like to make that
one test longer but all the rest leave at the default.
Signature - Kris

Thank you.

Kris Springer