[Xymon] Xymon Setup

Andre Beyleveldt Andreb at paym8.co.za
Fri Sep 19 20:56:56 CEST 2014

Hi Guys

I’m down to having this error.  I know it’s due to a permission either on a folder or config file.

You don't have permission to access /xymon/xymon.html on this server.

Am I correct in saying that Apache wants to hit the xymon web page but it has not access hence the error.?

Regards

Andre Beyleveldt
System Engineer
Phone: +27 11 564 2480