graphs

usa ims usaims at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 03:00:05 CEST 2014

Hi,

xymon 4.3.7 on unbuntu 64 bit.

I had my graphs working just great but when I made a change in the host.cfg, I'm getting

"No DS called 'Seconds' in 'CompReport.rrd' ".

I did not make any changes to the xymonserver.cfg and graphs.cfg.
This is what my hosts.cfg had when the graph worked:

group-only CompReport|conn|http <font size="+1">Test VIP</font>
10.xxx.xxx.xxx 10.xxx.xxx.xxx #CompReport conn http://10.xxx.xxx.xxx

But when I changed it to:
group-only CompReport|conn|http <font size="+1">Test VIP</font>
10.xxx.xxx.xxx HelloWorld #CompReport conn http://10.xxx.xxx.xxx

I'm getting:
"No DS called 'Seconds' in 'CompReport.rrd' ".

I have deleted the old directories of 10.xxx.xxx.xxx in /var/lib/xymon/rrd and restarted xymon.

And I deleted the /var/lib/xymon/rrd/HelloWorld directory.

I restarted xymon and I do see files in /var/lib/xymon/rrd/HelloWorld but no graph -- just link and little magnifying glasses.

Any clue? Thanks.