[Xymon] Purple - STATUSLIFETIME 1000

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Thu Sep 4 05:26:29 CEST 2014

On 4 September 2014 00:14, Ricardo L. <rltexas1 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I changes the tasks to every 6 hours.
> And updated STATUSLIFETIME to 1000.

That's over 16 hours.  Quite a lot.  I suppose that's less than 3 cycles,
so makes sense.

>  But my status is still purple. I can't figure out what I missed.

It will stay purple until the next update.  Or after the change, did it go
green and then purple again?

What task did you change to 6 hours?  Can you give the updated section of
the config file?

Which tests are purple?  Are any tests not purple?

I don't think you would need to reload xymonlaunch after
altering xymonserver.cfg, because I think each task that runs will read the
updated file.  But it couldn't hurt to restart I suppose.