[Xymon] Problem with xymon on cgi on Ubuntu 14.04

William Pechter pechter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 23:54:19 CEST 2014

I get the following error when I press the http column header on the
xymon display on localhost or press on the red http on the line for the
xymon server...

The rest is running fine after the changes for the 2.2->2.4 apache... I
think.

#!/bin/sh

# This is a wrapper for the Xymon svcstatus.cgi script

. /usr/lib/xymon/server/etc/cgioptions.cfg
 exec /usr/lib/xymon/server/bin/svcstatus.cgi $CGI_SVC_OPTS

root at T61:/etc/apache2/mods-available# a2enmod cgid
Module cgid already enabled

Any thoughts?

--
Digital had it then.  Don't you wish you could buy it now!
pechter-at-gmail.com  http://xkcd.com/705/