[Xymon] devmon issue

Claessens Jurgen Jurgen.Claessens at cegeka.be
Tue Oct 21 17:55:15 CEST 2014

Hello all,

I have an issue with devmon. Perhaps someone has encountered the same and found a solution.
Devmon works without problems, except when there is no oid data to be read. When this happens for a test, all the other tests seem to get into trouble.
Result is that not just the single test goes white, but also other test which do have correct data.
I have checked if I am not using double oid's.
Any tips are welcome.

Thanks
Jurgen Claessens

This e-mail and all files transmitted as attachment(s) thereto are confidential and solely intended for the individual to whom or the organization to which they are addressed. If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify Cegeka's Service Desk at cegeka.support at cegeka.be or call +32 (0)11 240 363. We thank you in advance. Cegeka hereby confirms that this message has been swept by Sophos for the presence of viruses.