[Xymon] batch configuration of critical systems?

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 17:33:47 CEST 2014

Thanks.  Since the man page for the file purposely does not document the format, how might one best determine that?  Creating a bunch of entries with the web interface _might_ do, if one carefully exercised each feature; or I suppose there’s the option of digging through the source.  Any other ideas?