4.3.17 Issue after the install

Neal, Jonathan W wes.neal at verizon.com
Wed Oct 15 21:33:42 CEST 2014

I have an older server running 4.2 and I am going to migrate the data off of it to a new server running a newer version.  I installed 4.3.17 today on the new Solaris 10 machine.  All seemed to go well from what I can see.  On the webpage Under Administration though the last three things in the drop down won't work for me.  They all point to xymons/xymon-seccgi which is a script alias in the apache.conf file for the cgi-secure directory.  All the files and directories exist and have executable permissions, but I get this error:

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, root at xymonems and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

I have restarted the apache server and Xymon a few times, but to no avail.  Can anyone tell me what is causing this and how I can fix it?

Thanks
Wes