[Xymon] SNMP roadmap

Brandon Dale bdale at kitchen-net.com.au
Wed Oct 1 07:24:22 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I installed devmon and tried it and it really isn't what I am after, there aren't enough templates and I don't have enough time to build templates for everything I have, it also has no SNMP v3 support which I will need eventually.

I found some threads that talk about integrating MRTG Graphs into Xymon but there isn't any clear instructions on how this works, there are also lots of references to a script called bbmrtg.pl that apparently allows you to alert on the MRTG data as well but I can't find this script anywhere.

What is the roadmap for SNMP in xymon? Will this eventually be built into xymon in some way? Or are there any other alternatives out there that I can easily integrate into xymon.

Brandon Dale