[Xymon] graphs that use multiple RRD files as input

Steve Brown sgb at pics.com
Thu Nov 27 21:49:54 CET 2014

I figured this out.

First in cgioptions.cfg I had to add
CGI_SVC_OPTS="...  --multigraphs=,disk,inode,qtree,quotas,snapshot,TblSpace,if_load,DBAreas"
Initially I added just my custom "DBAreas" but that broke the others.  The html.c code says if mulitgraphs is blank then put "disk...if_load" as defaults but if it isn't blank then those don't get loaded so we have to basically add them back.

Adding the mods to cgioptions.cfg worked to a degree. It was graphing the first 4 of my rrds onto one graph but it was only creating the one graph.

To fix that problem I had to add
<!-- linecount=44-->"
Into the message/text that is sent
Like this