[Xymon] Too many alerts per host

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Tue Nov 18 20:10:00 CET 2014

In theory, I thought you were supposed to be able to set up alerts based on HOST= or CLASS=.  I've had some issues with them, though.  I think for CLASS to work I may have to define the class at the xymon client side as well...not just host.cfg...which would make that more difficult to manage since I can't just use a generic xymon client.

=G=