[Xymon] Disable Single Test after Hours

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Fri May 30 04:03:07 CEST 2014

Didn't think of that approach.
It will probably not show up, since the report only lists yellow and red
status incidents.
Sound like a bit of a kludge, but in the absence of any other option, I
might do that that.
Will give it a couple of days first, see if anybody else has something more
elegant.
But thanks. I think that will work.

Regards
Vernon