[Xymon] Removing a column from nongreen.html

Mark Felder feld at feld.me
Thu May 22 17:24:16 CEST 2014

On 2014-05-22 09:54, Mark Felder wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking to remove a particular column from our nongreen.html view
> and I'm not sure how to accomplish this. Is there some setting I
> cannot locate that lets me add --ignorecolumns= to the XYMONGENOPTS
> specifically for the nongreen view?

Looks like today I'll be answering my own question. I located the
following option:

--nongreen-ignorecolumns=

(I was searching for "non-green" not "nongreen")

> Also, any tips on creating a custom page with only the specific
> columns I want to view?

Still hunting for a tip on how to do this. I'd like to have a page that
only displays the status of one column. I thought xymongen was a bit
more flexible, but it appears to actually create the entire batch of
pages when run. Do I have to try to build a report page?