[Xymon] Problem with HTTPS proxy and CPU load report with Multi CPU Windows 2008 BBWin machines

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue May 6 02:53:04 CEST 2014

Hi

First of all, you've asked two questions in one email.  It's better to
start separate threads for different problems.

Secondly, can you show your HTTPS/proxy settings in hosts.cfg?

Please re-post as two separate problems, each with their own subject, and
with any relevant configuration you can share.

I can't guarantee that anyone will be able to help, but it's more likely
that people will be able to understand if you present the information in a
way that's easy for people to understand and think about.

Cheers
Jeremy