[Xymon] Antwort: Re: xymongrep for windows

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Mar 27 09:57:25 CET 2014

Den 2014-03-27 9:24, Hermann-Josef Beckers skrev:

> [...]
anyone already attempted to compile xymongrep as a standalone

windows program under MinGW or some such? I am looking to add

externals under BBWin and have these externals configured from

etchosts.cfg to make them as much like native Unix extensions as I

>>> can.
>
> May I suggest unxutils(.sourceforge.net) ? A combination
of grep and awk does
> everything xymongrep does.

Not quite. Standard
grep / awk operates on local text files only, xymongrep retrieves the
hosts.cfg configuration directly from the Xymon server without using any
local files.