[Xymon] Item "PROCS" not complete

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Mar 17 18:13:28 CET 2014

Den 17-03-2014 15:34, Scot Kreienkamp skrev:
> Has BBWin been tested to see if it still works with version 5?  That
>  would be painful for many of us.  Or better yet, is anyone building
> a new windows client?

Don't worry - I wouldn't dare to release a Xymon server that old clients
could not talk to. So all of your existing clients will continue to
work, including BBWin.

Having said that, I am also very much aware that BBWin is no longer
being maintained. The only Windows client that is being maintained now
is the Powershell based client.