[Xymon] How to reply to an email?

brad.morris at depi.vic.gov.au brad.morris at depi.vic.gov.au
Thu Mar 13 22:44:11 CET 2014

Hi there,

I have posted a question and via the daily Digest I got the answer I was
after but I have no idea how to respond to that?

Cheers,
Brad.

Notice:

confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright. No part of it should be
reproduced, adapted or communicated without the prior written consent of the
copyright owner.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return
email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. You are not authorised
to use, communicate or rely on the information contained in this email.