[Xymon] xymon web interface

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Fri Jun 13 14:11:06 CEST 2014

Hmmm.. if you have /home/xymon/server/www and it looks for
/home/xymon/server/www/server then there might be something wrong in
your xymonserver.cfg as the the apache.conf you've posted earlier seems
to be ok except for that double "<Directory /var/www/*> ..." entry.
Can you take a look at your xymonserver.cfg and check for
XYMONSERVERWWWURL, XYMONWEBHOSTURL and XYMONWEB and what values they have?