[Xymon] Combine multiple graphs

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Jun 11 03:29:13 CEST 2014

Deepak

I've used RRGrapher (written by Dave Plonka) for this type of thing.

 http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/RRGrapher/

But you can create your own graph definition in graphs.cfg and hack
together a URL to display the lines all on one graph.  However, I think
that the Xymon graphing code is designed to show one or more lines for a
single server, and not multiple lines for multiple servers.  So you could
create a new RRD directory for a pseudo-host and then create symlinks to
each of the actual RRD files in each host directory.

But it's kind-of hackeriffic to do it that way, and RRGrapher is more
flexible, and all from a web GUI.

Cheers
Jeremy