[Xymon] Why Xymon?

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizon.com
Wed Jun 4 22:07:53 CEST 2014

You guys should know that is not how it works with management types?

Or to share what I know so far, they would respond because our platform has a dedicated off shore support team and an on shore development team.  And I could argue cost and they may say but our platform supports many more teams outside of your own.

Norbert made some good points on security that I can use in our favor.  Thank you Norbert.

And thank you Mark and Galen for providing feedback.

~David W Gore