[Xymon] xymon-rclient.sh

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Thu Jul 31 17:17:35 CEST 2014

I've modified a few things but haven't gotten any successful results.
See below.

My hosts.cfg.  I've tried (freebsd) and also (linux) with the same
failed results.
1.2.3.4  freenas.domain.com        # trace ssh "RCLIENT:cmd(ssh -T -i
/home/xymon/.ssh/xymon-rclient root@%{H}),ostype(freebsd)"

Log results.
Thu Jul 31 07:58:23 PDT 2014: starting
/usr/lib/xymon/server/ext/xymon-rclient.sh
Thu Jul 31 07:58:23 PDT 2014
Adding hosts from hosts.cfg
Server 1 freenas.domain.com(freebsd)
Command: ssh -T -i /home/xymon/.ssh/xymon-rclient root at freenas.domain.com
Thu Jul 31 07:58:24 PDT 2014: Failed to collect data for freenas.domain.com
Thu Jul 31 07:58:24 PDT 2014: finished
/usr/lib/xymon/server/ext/xymon-rclient.sh (completed 0 out of 1)
Thu Jul 31 08:03:23 PDT 2014: starting
/usr/lib/xymon/server/ext/xymon-rclient.sh
Thu Jul 31 08:03:23 PDT 2014
Adding hosts from hosts.cfg
Server 1 freenas.domain.com(linux)
Command: ssh -T -i /home/xymon/.ssh/xymon-rclient root at freenas.domain.com
Thu Jul 31 08:03:24 PDT 2014: Failed to collect data for freenas.domain.com
Thu Jul 31 08:03:24 PDT 2014: finished
/usr/lib/xymon/server/ext/xymon-rclient.sh (completed 0 out of 1)

Signature - Kris I can enter the following at command line and get
positive result without a password being requested from the client.
#su xymon
# ssh -T -i /home/xymon/.ssh/xymon-rclient root at freenas.domain.com
<mailto:root at freenas.mydomainname.com> uname -n

Thank you.