[Xymon] dynamic logfile name

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at centurylink.com
Tue Jul 29 16:29:33 CEST 2014

Hmm, that looks ok to me.

You could cheat at do:

log:`ls /path/to/server_logs/201*`:102400

That wouldn't break until 2020.

A couple of things though. After changing client-local.cfg you need to restart xymon. Then it still takes way more time than I think it should for something to show up.

Inevitably, I get impatient and walk away, that's when it starts up, figures out what I did wrong, marks something red and pages the oncall.

Paul.