[Xymon] some homemade Plugin for XYMON

Francois OUTTERYCK francois.outteryck at steria.com
Tue Jan 21 10:52:01 CET 2014

Hello every one, I'm new with xymon mailing list, in fact this is my first message.

I'm work with Xymon since some years (and before hobbit, and before bb) and I've develop some plugin that could be useful.

Extract of some of them :

                xymond_mysql => daemon that put statchg message in Mysql database, useful for further analysis.
                xymongen_xml => like xymongen by generate xml file instead of html, useful for javascript interact.

                Adding all analysis.cfg parameter in Mysql Database and make Web interface to manipulate data.

ð  Load of database make by xymond_client

Xymon Backend for Nagvis (I know ..). => It permit creation of graphical map well known by nagios user.

And some other thing that put to xymon a pretty look, and a great value.

I decide now to share and discuss about my stuff with goal to make xymon better.
Question : can I put screenshot in mail ?

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm a french guy.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and intellectual property (including copyright material). It is only for the use of the addressee(s) in accordance with any instructions contained within it. If you are not the addressee, you are prohibited from copying, forwarding, disclosing, saving or otherwise using it in any way. If you receive this email in error, please immediately advise the sender and delete it. Steria may monitor the content of emails within its network to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures. Emails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity (including origin) cannot be assured. Steria shall not be liable for any modification to a message, or for messages falsely sent.