[Xymon] Is there a way for a particular LOG string to trigger a RECOVERY?

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 18:05:11 CET 2014

Is there a way for a particular LOG string to trigger a RECOVERY? I can set
GREEN as the colo[u]r and it shows green, but if there are also red msgs in
the appropriate time frame it shows red - and understandably so as they may
not be related.  I suppose what is needed is to be able to specify the
string that signifies a recovery in a given LOG line in analysis.cfg rather
than having another line with COLOR=green...

So, instead of:
LOG logfilename pattern [COLOR=color] [IGNORE=excludepattern]
it would be:
LOG logfilename pattern [COLOR=color] [IGNORE=excludepattern]
[RECOVERY=recoverypattern]

Kind regards,

SebA