[Xymon] inode test fails after change in showgraph

W.J.M. Nelis Wim.Nelis at nlr.nl
Fri Jan 10 08:36:04 CET 2014

Hello Henrik,

the problem has been solved, that is the inode-test is running again. The
log of the backup-service shows that all files in ~xymon/server/bin have
changed on 2014.01.08, while only two of them (showgraph.cgi and xymon_rrd)
had a modification time on that date. After restoring all files in
subdirectory ~xymon/server/bin, the inode tests all became green.

The logs of the back-up service also show that the modification time of all
files in ~xymon/server/bin have changed. The original times were on
2013.09.10, the date that Xymon 4.3.12 was installed, and the new times are
on 2012.02.16 except for the two files already mentioned. I have no
explanation for those weird modification times.

When compiling the new version of module showgraph, I assumed that the
make-files are still correct and do not need to be regenerated. I will
check if this assumption is correct by installing Xymon again, starting
with `configure`.

Thanks for your help,
   Wim Nelis.

The NLR disclaimer is valid for NLR e-mail messages.

This message is only meant for providing information. Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual
or legal commitment on the part of the sender.
This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this
message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message.
Sender accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the electronic
transmission of messages.