[Xymon] Proper method to upgrade

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Feb 5 22:43:44 CET 2014

On Wed, February 5, 2014 1:13 pm, Mike Burger wrote:

> Just wondering...when can/should we start looking for 4.3.15 packages on
> terabithia.org? The latest that I see, to this point, are for 4.3.13.

There are x86_64 versions of 4.3.15 in the testing el5/el6/f20 directories
now actually  -- http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/testing/

I usually let them bake for a few more days before putting up an
announcement, just in case there are any show stoppers. Plus I'm being a
little more conservative due to the initscript changes and the addition of
systemd unit files (on Fedora).

It might also depend on how soon 4.3.16 comes out ;) (cf r7387-r7390)

Regards,
-jc