[Xymon] Running Custon script on xymon server

Schwitalla, Daniel ddschwit at usgs.gov
Tue Feb 4 14:02:50 CET 2014

Hi all,

I have six computers that I monitor with xymon.  On of these computers is
acting as the xymon server.  The other five are running the client
installation.  I have custom monitoring scripts that I want to run on all
the computers.

I put the scripts in xymon/client/ext and modified clientlaunch.cfg on the
five client computers and the script runs and the data is sent to the
server.

The question is, where do I put the custom scripts in the server
installation?  I tried putting it in client/ext on the server box, but it
is not running.

Thanks,

--
*Dan Schwitalla*