[Xymon] Ack not working properly Xymon 4.3.0.0 beta2 - upgrade?

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Feb 3 22:05:56 CET 2014

Den 03-02-2014 16:18, Steve B skrev:
> Hello,
>
> Acks are not working for me, typically when Ack'ing 2 of the same things
> in a short space of time. But also randomly, Acking stops working.

You definitely need to upgrade. There was a lot of problems with the ack
code in the early 4.3 releases, so I am 99.99% sure that it has been
fixed in the current versions.

> Note I am using an older version of Xymon, 4.3.0.0 beta2 and I was
> wondering if upgrading would fix this. I have never upgraded Xymon
> before and I am not sure if it's an easy task or not.

Upgrading from the beta2 release is a bit more work than normal due to
the Hobbit->Xymon name change, but there is a document in the 4.3.x
source tree that describes what you must do.