[Xymon] RDP - unexpected service response - looking for alternative definitions for RDP in protocols.cfg

Ribeiro, Glauber glauber.ribeiro at experian.com
Wed Dec 17 18:37:10 CET 2014

Hello,

I have a couple of servers in my xymon configuration that are responding with something unexpected to the RDP test. All the others work fine. RDP is ok on these servers, so it’s probably a version or protocol version problem. I don’t have a way to “sniff” the traffic to find out what’s wrong. These happen to be Windows 2008 R2 VMs, but I have other similar systems that work fine.

Does anyone here have alternative sequences for RDP, for protocols.cfg, that I could try?

Thanks!

glauber