[Xymon] all-clear pages won't scroll in Firefox or Safari

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 15:02:40 CEST 2014

For some reason, all-clear pages (like the “ports” test, or client ext scripts that only capture status rather than report problems) will not scroll on Firefox or Safari (both Mac, although I’d suppose Windows or Linux Firefox would behave similarly).  They will on Chrome (Mac again).

Presumably if I stared at the source of a page that has that problem, and another that doesn’t, I might eventually notice what’s wrong; but I’m hoping that someone familiar with the innards of xymongen would realize right away what’s happening. :-)