[Xymon] Monitoring multiple values

David Welker dewelker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 15:49:40 CEST 2014

I've been looking, but haven't seen anything in the documentation, on the
website, or in the mailing list that addresses this:

I need to monitor 5 values that are received all at the same time.  I'd
like to insert the values at one minute intervals getting a consolidated
data point (CDP) every 5 minutes that I can graph.

For example, I ping a host via client script, 5 times, returning all of the
data at one time.  I want to put all 5 values in the database (rrd), but
spaced apart every minute so I get a decent CDP. I could probably do this
if this was on the server (could I?), but the script HAS to be on the
client in this case.  Is this even doable?

Thanks, in advance, for any suggestions!

David