[Xymon] RRD Duplicate DS Name

Dirk Winning, junidas GmbH dirk.winning at junidas.de
Thu Apr 17 11:46:27 CEST 2014

Hi Phil,
may I refer to your xymon-question from some years back:-)
http://lists.xymon.com/archive/2012-July/035049.html

I think that the answer from Hendrik was very weak, in that respect that I do not regard it as an answer at all; what did you think?

What I found when running into the same issue was, that the output given to xymon has to start with a newline!
After I added a newline at the top of the output the trigger-string was found and hence the graph appeared.

Did you have similar solutions?

Thanks
greets

Dipl. Ing. Dirk Winning, Systemberater
dirk.winning at junidas.de

junidas GmbH, Aixheimer Str. 12, 70619 Stuttgart
Tel. +49 (711) 4599799-12
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Markus Stoll, Matthias Zepf
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 21939