[Xymon] SNAPSHOT Report and Historical Report not synched?

Diep, David (OCTO-Contractor) David.Diep at dc.gov
Tue Apr 8 15:18:14 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

When I am on 'Current Status' and select the 'cpu' report, it gives me current information, which is the output of the top command. But when I go to the Snapshot Report and go to older date and select the 'cpu' report, it returns with a date that is not that of what I selected for the Snapshot Report. Is this a bug or is it by design?  Is there a way to sync the Snapshot report and the other historical reports?

Thanks!

David