[Xymon] Saving histlogs data

Roland Soderstrom Rolands at logicaltech.com.au
Thu Apr 3 00:57:23 CEST 2014

I'm running Xymon 4.3.10
I got an ext script that just displays my Solaris Cluster status.
It is just an information only test and will always stay green.
At any moment we can just look at cluster status in this test. (we have other test for failures)

But as there is no change in color the different statuses are not logged.
Is there a way of saving all the statuses that comes through regardless of no color change?
I mean every time it runs (def 5min interval) it saves that output and don't just overwrite the previous.
Or even better if there is a change in the status output then save the output.

Sample status output:
Thursday, 3 April 2014 9:43:56 AM EST

=== Cluster Resources ===
Resource Name     Node Name  State  Status Message
FTP-Agent-rs         pftp01-zc1   Online Online - Service is online.
pftp01-zc2   Offline Offline
pftp01-lh-rs           pftp01-zc1   Online Online - LogicalHostname online.
pftp01-zc2   Offline Offline - LogicalHostname offline.

Cheers,
Roland