[Xymon] logfetch unreliable?

Bakkies Gatvol bakgat8 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:55:06 CEST 2013

That's where I went first, but then somewhere I read there was a MAX value and I thought I was there. But now that you put the two values next to each other .... clearly!
and the man page shows
    log:/var/log/messages:10240

so clearly I have room. I will up that. I also noted that my entry in analysis.cfg

        LOG /var/log/rmsupload.log "failed. File Transfer Failed. Notify Mainframe On-Call. (rmsupload.sh)"

is way more specific. It should have worked, but maybe I should make it less specific to maximize my chances.

Thanks for thinking with me.