[Xymon] host doesn't report http

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at centurylink.com
Fri Sep 20 14:58:00 CEST 2013

Are you saying that you have two physical interfaces for one machine, and they each have a different IP address? Are they the same network?

Or are you saying you have a virtual host web site on the same machine.

The example you show, you use the same URL for the test. Did you mean http://www2 on the second line?