[Xymon] Asis error on NetApp filer with the netapp.pl plugin

L.M.J linuxmasterjedi at free.fr
Fri Sep 20 10:38:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

   The netapp.pl plugin works fine here, except when I enable the
compression on one our filers. Now, I have this error :
     red Error in last ASIS operation on vol /vol/foo_vol1: Fri Sep 20
00:00:00 CEST 2013
     red Error in last ASIS operation on vol 4383 gb/49 tb (9%): 1
     yellow ASIS on Volume 4383 gb/49 tb (9%) is Disabled
     red Error in last ASIS operation on vol 8112 mb: Idle for 117:56:43
     yellow ASIS on Volume 8112 mb is Disabled
     red Error in last ASIS operation on vol sun sep 15 12:03:52 cest
2013:
     yellow ASIS on Volume sun sep 15 12:03:52 cest 2013 is Disabled

   There are a couple of information in the script, but I don't think it
could help :
     # asisshowrule    = [yes|no] default yes
     # Show asis rule near the warning/alert reported
     # asisfullreport  = [yes|no] default yes
     # Show the full output of asis status -v at the end of the reported
data
     # asislegend      = [yes|no] default yes
     # Show the full legend of rules used for warning/alert at the end
of the reported data
     # asischeck         = [rule1];[rule2];...;[rulen]
     # With this options it's possible to define multiple rule for the
asis check of filers. The rule
     # is similar to the one used for snaplistcheck and snapmirrorcheck
but only the lag time is used.
     # A rule is composed by 3 parameters separated by ":".
     # rule=path:lagwarn:lagalert
     # path    = a string rappresenting the volume on which you want to
do the check (the full path)
     # lagwarn/lagalert = Check for the lag of the deduplication of the
volume
     #               When using age you can use ">" (default) or "<" in
front of a number followed by
     #               "d" for day, "h" for hours and "m" for minutes.
Some examples are: >10h 10d <10m

   Any feedback around this ?

   Thanks !