[Xymon] Certificate checks during ldaps test?

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Sep 6 21:58:03 CEST 2013

It appears that xymon 4.3.12 reports the status of server certificates
(as test 'sslcert') encountered while performing the tests:
  ftps
  smtps
  impas
  https

but not while performing the test:
  ldaps

Am I missing something in my configuration which will enable this?

Under Big Brother, I've been using a home-brew ext script to watch for
expiring certificates. I was hoping to be able to retire this script as
I move to xymon. Will I need to keep it just to watch my ldaps servers?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration