[Xymon] Untidy e-Mails

Nick Pettefar Nick at Pettefar.com
Fri Oct 25 11:29:31 CEST 2013

Actually, on closer closer closer investigation, I found an option in Outlook:
  Tools -> Options -> E-mail Options (in the E-mail list) and finally
you see "Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages"

I was looking under the Mail Format tab, naturally!

Now the messages are perfect:

green Thu Oct 24 04:03:50 IST 2013 - Ports ok
&green blah (found 2, req. 2 or more)
&green blahblah (found 0, req. none)
&green blah2 (found 2, req. 2 or more)
&green blahblah2 (found 2, req. 2 or more)
&green blah3 (found 2, req. 2 or more)
&green blahblah3 (found 1, req. 1 or more)
----

 Thanks to all.

Regards,

Nick Pettefar