[Xymon] favicon location?

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Mon Oct 14 20:33:59 CEST 2013

It's probably easier to have a script to poll Xymon for its current
status, and then reference the appropriate favicon-color.ico.

If you installed from scratch, the icons are in $XYMONHOME/serverwww/gifs

If you installed on a Red Hat type system (CentOS, RHEL, Scientific,
Fedora), look in /usr/share/xymon/static/gifs and/or
/var/lib/xymon/www/gifs.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1