[Xymon] I just can't figure out a data channel feed

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Mon Nov 4 00:53:22 CET 2013

You also need to add "mytest=ncv" into the TEST2RRD variable in
xymonserver.cfg.  Without this, the xymond_rrd module won't receive/accept
the data.

If the values are not COUNTER/DERIVE in nature, you might also want to add
NCV_mytest="x:GAUGE,x:GAUGE" into xymonserver.cfg.  Or SPLITNCV_mytest if
you want separate RRD files.